Kevin Durant has a plan for free agency and he's sticking to it.
The Warriors forward will meet with four teams in the coming days and decide who to play with after those meetings. According to ESPN , Durant will meet with the Warriors, Nets, Knicks and Clippers.
Durant has reportedly been considering joining up with Kyrie Irving in Brooklyn with the Nets, but according to a report from SNY , the team is no longer the front-runner to land him. The 30-year-old likely will miss most, if not all, of the 2019-20 season as he recovers from a torn Achilles he suffered in Game Five of the NBA Finals.
The Nets reportedly want to get a look at his medicals before they commit to giving him a big contract.
Free agency officially starts Sunday at 6 p.m. ET.
- Full list of highest T20I totals successfully chased against India: Australia sets new record in Guwahati
- IND vs AUS: Deepak Chahar added to India’s squad for T20I series against Australia
- PCB waives off 50 per cent match fee fine imposed on Azam Khan for displaying Palestine flag
- IND vs AUS: Maxwell concedes 30 runs off last over as India scores mammoth 222 against Australia in 3rd T20I
- Ruturaj Gaikwad smashes maiden international century; becomes first Indian to score T20I hundred against Australia