The Spurs have been playing quality basketball. San Antonio extended its winning streak to seven games with a 109-83 victory over the Knicks.
The Spurs showcased well-rounded scoring against New York, as six of its players reached double-digits in points.
LaMarcus Aldridge paced the Spurs with 18 points and 11 rebounds.
Damyean Dotson led the Knicks with 21 points, but he took 19 shots.
San Antonio now sits at sixth place in the Western Conference standings and could move higher in the coming weeks if it stays hot.
STUDS OF THE NIGHT
Julius Randle exploded for a career high 45 points and 11 rebounds in the Pelicans' 122-110 loss to the Trail Blazers.
James Harden totaled 41 points, nine rebounds and 11 assists to lead Houston past Phoenix 108-102.
Giannis Antetokounmpo's 33 points, 16 rebounds and nine assists helped the Bucks secure a 113-98 victory against the Heat.
Bradley Beal poured in 40 points in Washington's 116-110 loss to Charlotte.
DUD OF THE NIGHT
Luke Kennard managed just five points on 2-of-9 shooting, but the Pistons beat the Lakers 111-97.
Latest on Sportstar
- RMA 1-1 ATH; La Liga Highlights: Benzema goal helps Real Madrid secure draw against Athletic Bilbao
- Saudi Arabia’s Al Ittihad to sign Benzema on two-year deal - Saudi state media
- Karim Benzema scores in his final game for Real Madrid
- Two-time major winner Morikawa exits Memorial with back spasms
- Monfils and Svitolina - a support system for each other on and off the court