India's Olympic-bound boxers Mary Kom and Lovlina Borgohain received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine at Command Hospital in Pune on Wednesday.
The boxers are currently at the national camp at the Army Sports Institute in Pune.
Besides the duo, four members from the coaching and support staff team also received their first jab of the vaccine.
- India goes down 3-4 against Germany in Women’s Junior World Cup
- Gujarat Giants vs Telugu Titans LIVE Score, Pro Kabaddi League 2023: Giants inflicts second all-out on Titans; GG 37-30 TT
- Manav Thakkar, Sreeja Akula win singles titles at UTT National-ranking table tennis championships
- Indian sports news wrap, December 2: Rethin, Aishi win ITF junior titles; Elavenil clinches shooting nationals gold
- U Mumba vs UP Yoddhas LIVE Score, Pro Kabaddi League 2023: Surinder’s Mumba takes on Narwal’s Yoddhas; When, where to watch PKL 10 match?