The former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson said on Thursday that he will make a comeback to the boxing ring at the age of 54, in a bout against Roy Jones Jr. on September 12 in Los Angeles.
Tyson, having retired in 2005 announced on his Legends Only League website that the fight will be against Jones, 51, who also had held the heavyweight title for a brief time.
“It's just going to be amazing,” Tyson said.
- LIVE East Bengal vs Mohun Bagan Durand Cup 2023 final: Kolkata derby in pictures
- BAN vs AFG LIVE Score, Asia Cup 2023: BAN 217/2 (37 overs); Shanto, Mehidy steer BAN over 200 - Bangladesh vs Afghanistan match updates
- Harmanpreet Kaur only Indian player to get picked in WBBL overseas draft
- East Bengal vs Mohun Bagan Durand Cup 2023 final LIVE SCORE: EBFC 0-1 MBSG, Petratos scores, Kolkata derby latest updates
- SA vs AUS, 3rd T20 Live Score: Australia looks for third win on the trot