British and Commonwealth super middleweight champion Rocky Fielding has been asked for the mandatory defence of his newly-acquired super-middleweight title against Indian ace Vijender Singh, according to the latest Commonwealth Boxing Council bulletin.
This fight is scheduled for March 31 next year in the Copperbox Arena, London.
Fielding, who has 25 wins including 14 knockouts out of 26 fights, defeated David Brophy to win his new belt in Liverpool on September 30. Thirty-year-old Fielding is a former WBA inter-continental super middleweight champion as well as a former WBA Commonwealth and English super middleweight champion.
- Inter Miami 5-0 Orlando City HIGHLIGHTS, MLS: Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez help MIA thrash ORL
- Late Digne strike gives Villa 3-2 win over Luton
- Inter Miami vs Orlando City LIVE streaming info: Preview, predicted 11, when and where to watch MLS match in India?
- Klopp dismisses Forest complaints over Nunez winner
- Frustrated Chelsea fans turn on Pochettino and owners