South African all-rounder Marizaane Kapp is set to miss the Commonwealth Games (CWG) after she flew home due to personal reasons.
Kapp’s brother-in-law met with an accident that left him in intensive care, which forced the 32-year-old to skip the CWG multi-nation T20I series that is scheduled to commence on July 29. South Africa is yet to name a replacement for Kapp.
South Africa’s opening Group B match is against New Zealand on July 30.
- Medvedev begins Dubai title defense with win in first match since losing Australian Open final
- WPL 2024: Smriti, Renuka star; RCB Women beat Gujarat by eight wickets
- Ranji Trophy quarterfinal: Vidarbha seals spot in semis after hara-kiri by Karnataka batters
- ISL 2023-24: FC Goa files complaint after Mumbai City analyst caught spying at training session
- Sportstar Sports Conclave — Focus Punjab: Day-long enriching sessions in store