Over the years, the Indian cricket team’s struggles in the knockout stages of an ICC tournament has been a cause of concern for the team management. Ever since clinching the Champions Trophy in 2013, the Men in Blue have failed to get over the line in the knockouts, despite consistent performances in the group stages. Former Pakistan all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez believes India needs to figure out how to get past the knockout jitters.
- Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy, Quarterfinals, Live score: Yashasvi Jaiswal departs cheaply as Mumbai three down vs Baroda
- Australia’s Mitchell Marsh out of ICC World Cup 2023 indefinitely
- IND vs SL head-to-head in ODI World Cup: India vs Sri Lanka overall results in WC, batting and bowling records
- IND vs SL head-to-head record in ODIs: India vs Sri Lanka overall stats ahead of ICC World Cup 2023 match
- League Cup: Liverpool to play West Ham, Chelsea to battle Newcastle in quarters