England has injury concerns over Moeen Ali and Steven Finn just three weeks before the Ashes series gets under way.
Moeen has been troubled by a side injury and the all-rounder will undergo a scan on Friday to discover the extent of the damage.
Paceman Finn, a late addition to the squad with doubts over when Ben Stokes can play a part against Australia, injured his knee during a practice session in Perth.
Moeen and Finn, who will also undergo a scan, are set to miss England's first match of the tour this weekend — a two-day game against Western Australia at the WACA.
England can ill afford to lose Moeen, their first-choice spinner who can be a match-winner with both bat and ball.
The first Ashes Test starts at the Gabba on November 23.
- Hard-serving Ivo Karlovic officially announces his retirement from tennis
- World team table tennis c’ships: India men edge out Kazakhstan to enter Round of 16
- Former India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Take Bairstow out of firing line: Cook urges England to bench the out-of-form batter
- Royal Challengers Bangalore WPL 2024 team analysis: Squad depth, players to watch out, fixtures