Ravichandran Ashwin struck his first half century in county cricket on Day Two of the division two match between Worcestershire and Durham here on Tuesday.
Ashwin, with 82 off 130 balls, turned out out to be the highest-scorer in Worcestershire’s innings which ended at 335 all out in 90.2 overs.
The other two who scored half centuries were Joe Clarke (65) and Ed Barnard (75).
Ashwin, who has been officially ‘rested’ by the Indian selectors for the ongoing ODI series against Australia, is playing his fourth game ever since making his county debut last month. In the previous three outings, the off-spinner took 13 wickets including a five-wicket haul against Gloucestershire.
- Haaland goal lifts Man City within a point of Liverpool
- Ratcliffe completes purchase of 25% stake in Man United
- Napoli vs Barcelona LIVE streaming info: When, where to watch UEFA Champions League Round of 16 First Leg
- Al Nassr vs Al Fayha LIVE streaming info, AFC Champions League, Round of 16: When and where to watch Ronaldo play today?
- Alcaraz retires with ankle injury in first round of ATP Rio Open