Australian first-class cricketer Travis Dean scripted history by becoming the first player to score two unbeaten centuries on debut in Sheffield Shield’s 123-year cricketing history.
The 23-year-old remained not out on 109 to add to his first innings unbeaten knock of 154 as Victoria Bushrangers eased to a stunning nine-wicket win over Queensland at the MCG with nine wickets and one session of play to spare, News.com.au reported.
Dean was picked ahead of limited-overs specialist and World Cup winner Aaron Finch for the opening round of the Sheffield Shield season.
- Ranji Trophy 2024: Hanuma Vihari to not play for Andhra, former skipper slams ACA after suffering ‘humiliation’
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 4 Quarterfinal updates: MP beats Andhra by 4 runs; Karnataka off to perfect start in 371-run chase
- Ranji Trophy 2024: Anubhav takes six wickets, Madhya Pradesh beats Andhra to enter semifinal
- IND vs ENG Highlights, 4th Test Day 4: Jurel, Gill take India to five-wicket win
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: India claws back in Ranchi to complete a famous win