Jonny Bairstow has been left out of England's Test squad for the tour of New Zealand in November.
The Yorkshire batsman is in the 15-man Twenty20 group but misses out on the two-match series against the Black Caps, having failed to impress during the 2-2 Ashes draw with Australia on home soil.
Dominic Sibley has won a first call-up after an exceptional County Championship with Warwickshire, alongside Matt Parkinson, Zak Crawley and Saqib Mahmood.
Lancashire's Parkinson and Worcestershire seamer Pat Brown are included in the T20 squad for the first time, as is Tom Banton, who hit 549 runs for Somerset in the Vitality Blast.
Injured trio James Anderson, Mark Wood and Olly Stone are left out, the former now working on being fit for the tour of South Africa, which starts in December.
The two Tests against New Zealand, due to start on November 21 and 29, do not form part of the ICC World Test Championship.
The five-match T20I series gets underway in Christchurch on November 1.
England Test squad:
Joe Root (captain), Jofra Archer, Stuart Broad, Rory Burns, Jos Buttler, Zak Crawley, Sam Curran, Joe Denly, Jack Leach, Saqib Mahmood, Matt Parkinson, Ollie Pope, Dominic Sibley, Ben Stokes, Chris Woakes.
England T20 squad:
Eoin Morgan (captain), Jonny Bairstow, Tom Banton, Sam Billings, Pat Brown, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Joe Denly, Lewis Gregory, Chris Jordan, Saqib Mahmood, Dawid Malan, Matt Parkinson, Adil Rashid, James Vince.
- I-League 2023-24 points table LIVE: Sreenidi Deccan on top tied with Mohammedan Sporting Club, I-League standings
- PKL 2023: Full squad list of all 12 teams after Pro Kabaddi League season 10 auction
- Which player has most tackle points in Pro Kabaddi League history?
- Pro Kabaddi League: Top 10 defenders of all time with most tackle points
- IND vs AUS: Axar Patel ‘was a bit upset’ on missing out on ODI World Cup due to injury