Australia galloped to its seventh win in the ICC World Cup, an 86-run defeat of New Zealand at Lord's on Saturday.
Mitchell Starc was one of the main architects of the win, taking five wickets to help Australia bowl the Kiwis out for 157. Usman Khawaja and Alex Carey shone with the bat, taking Australia to 243 or 9 in its 50 overs, a total that proved much too high for the opposition.
New Zealand's Trent Boult claimed a hat-trick in the final over of Australia's innings.
Sportstar brings you all you need to know about the contest, in an interactive format:
- F1 Singapore GP: Last lap crash dashes Russell’s podium hopes
- F1 Singapore GP: Sainz turns professor to deliver a winning strategy
- Premier League: Arteta baffled by surprise over keeper switch against Everton
- Bundesliga: Heidenheim beats Werder Bremen 4-2 to claim first-ever win
- Davis Cup: Britain wins thriller against France to reach quarters