Usman Khawaja played a crucial knock of 88 off 129 balls against New Zealand on Saturday.
New Zealand pacer Trent Boult claimed the second hat-trick of World Cup 2019 in the league stage match against Australia at Lord's on Saturday.
Australia wicketkeeper-batsman Alex Carey's 71 off 72 deliveries helped Australia post a total of 243 on the board.
Kane Williamson walks back to the pavilion after losing his wicket to Australia pace spearhead Mitchell Starc.
With the fifer against New Zealand, Mitchell Starc has now claimed 46 wickets across the last two men's World Cup campaigns.
- China Masters 2023: Lakshya, Priyanshu, Srikanth out after first round defeat
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers AFC points table after India vs Qatar: Blue Tigers third in Group A
- ICC ODI Rankings: Kohli moves to third spot after World Cup performance
- World Cup Diary: A Diwali in Bengaluru, old wounds heal and the final heartbreak
- Transgender cricketer Danielle McGahey retires after ICC ruling