South Africa's pace attack laid the foundation for a nine-wicket victory over Sri Lanka in the ICC World Cup 2019 on Friday.
Dwaine Pretorius and Chris Morris took three wickets each, and Kagiso Rabada claimed two, as Sri Lanka was bowled out for 203. Hashim Amla and Faf du Plessis helped South Africa reach its target in the 38th over; both scored half-centuries.
Sportstar brings you all you need to know from the match in an interactive format:
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023: Defending champions Saurashtra tastes defeat against a dominant Tripura side
- Mohun Bagan Super Giant vs Odisha FC Highlights, AFC Cup: MBSG 2-5 OFC, Juggernauts beat Mariners to stay second
- IPL 2024: Retained by SRH, Sanvir Singh banking on honing all-round skills and visualising match situations to succed
- AFC Cup points table LIVE: Odisha FC moves up to second sport with 5-2 win over Mohun Bagan SG
- Indian sports news wrap, November 27