Surrey all-rounder Chris Jordan has been called into the England squad for the upcoming Twenty20 series against New Zealand.
Jordan replaced Worcestershire pace bowler Josh Tongue, who has been ruled out because of injury, the ECB said Saturday.
The 34-year-old Jordan is England’s highest wicket-taker in T20 cricket.
The four-match series begins at Chester-le-Street on Wednesday, followed by games at Old Trafford, Edgbaston and Trent Bridge.
- IND vs AUS, 3rd T20I: With so much dew even 14 runs per over would have been chased, says Gaikwad defending Prasidh and co.
- India’s Ashwal Rai, Muthusamy urge home support during Volleyball Club World Championships 2023
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Baroda 40/3 in 167-run chase vs TN; Mumbai beats Pondicherry by 7 wickets; Saurashtra eyes big win vs Odisha
- Barca has shown ‘winning mentality’ in Champions League, says Xavi
- Pakistan players told to put country before franchise leagues under new team director Hafeez