Fast bowler Mustafizur Rahman will return to Bangladesh's squad for a three-match Twenty20 International series against West Indies next month, the Bangladesh Cricket Board said on Sunday.
Mustafizur missed the T20I series against Afghanistan in June due to a toe injury, suffered while playing for Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League in May.
He also missed a Test series in the West Indies, but played a vital role in Bangladesh's 2-1 win in its one-day international series, with five wickets in three matches.
READ: Tamim century sets up Bangladesh for long-awaited away win
“He looks fully fit now, so we did not consider giving him a rest,” said chief selector Minhajul Abedin. Mustafizur replaces Abul Hasan in the squad.
The first match will be held in Saint Kitts on August 1, with Florida's Lauderhill hosting the next two matches on August 4 and 5.
Shakib Al Hasan (c), Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Sabbir Rahman, Mahmudullah Riyad, Mosaddek Hossain, Mehedi Hasan, Nazmul Islam Apu, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Haider, Abu Jayed, Ariful Haque.
Latest on Sportstar
- Heat vs Nuggets Live Score, Game 2: MIA 10-2 DEN; Miami attacks in first quarter - NBA Finals updates
- Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat LIVE Streaming Info: When and where to watch the NBA Finals Game 2?
- Sabalenka makes French Open last eight for first time
- Tsitsipas blasts past Ofner to make French Open quarter-finals
- Duplantis sets new 2023 pole vault best