For the second time in a row, Royal Challengers Bangalore’s mighty batting line-up was bowled out. The disgrace it suffered against Kolkata Knight Riders wasn’t repeated. But the total of 134 wasn’t sufficient. But having Gujarat Lions at 23 for two, Virat Kohli and his men would’ve fancied a chance in front of a packed home crowd.
And then came Aaron Finch. The second ball he faced, he sent it to the roof of M. Chinnaswamy Stadium. It was a ruthless slog - and many of Finch’s runs came this way. The game wasn’t over when Finch’s innings did; but he’d ensured it was well out of RCB’s reach.
- Hockey India: Statements by outgoing officials claiming divisions within the organization are not correct
- NBA roundup: Cavs’ Max Strus hits half-court winner at buzzer
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore looks to maintain win-streak as it faces Delhi Capitals
- Brigadier Harcharan Singh honoured with Sportstar Hero Unsung Champion award at ‘Focus Punjab’ Sports Conclave