India's Jemimah Rodrigues brought up her third half-century in her fourth match of the Hundred women's competition against London Spirit on Tuesday.
The explosive right-hander scored 57 runs off 44 balls-- including seven fours-- as the Northern Superchargers posted 126/5 in its allotted 100 balls.
Rodrigues had previously registered scores of 92* off 43 and 60 off 41 balls against Welsh Fire and Trent Rockets, respectively.
Halfway into the tournament, the Indian is the leading run-scorer of the tournament with 223 runs from four matches, striking an at impressive 161.59.
- I-League 2023-24 Top Scorers: Here are the leading goalscorers after matchday seven
- EURO 2024 playoffs: Which are the teams involved, when will the matches be played?
- I-League 2023-24 points table LIVE: Sreenidi Deccan on top tied with Mohammedan Sporting Club, I-League standings
- IND vs AUS, 5th T20I: Arshdeep Singh holds nerve in tense final over as India wins series 4-1
- EURO 2024: Which group is the Group of Death at the European Championship?