England fast bowler Jofra Archer has signed a two-year extension to his Sussex contract.
The 24-year-old, who made his international debut last year, has committed to the county until the end of 2021 season.
Cricket World Cup winner Archer was delighted to agree fresh terms.
"Sussex gave me my opportunity right at the beginning of my career, so I am very happy to commit long term to the club," said the paceman, who signed for Sussex in 2016.
Archer has 55 England wickets across all formats since making his breakthrough at the highest level but is currently sidelined with a low-grade stress fracture of his right elbow.
- ECB to establish independent regulator, increase investment in women’s game
- BCCI AGM 2023: IPL chairman Arun Dhumal re-elected unopposed, Pragyan Ojha steps down from governing council
- ‘Existential crisis’ for Ajax on and off the field after disappointing Klassieker
- Asian Games 2023: Equalling its best-ever tally in rowing at Asiad, India sets example for future success in Hangzhou
- Jemimah Rodrigues says to win the Asian Games gold medal is special