India batter K.L. Rahul scored a run-a-ball century in the Asia Cup Super 4 clash against Pakistan at the R. Premadasa Stadium in Colombo on Monday.
The 31-year-old, who came back into the Indian side after spending close to three months due to multiple injuries, reached the triple-figure mark with a double off Naseem Shah’s delivery.
Rahul returned to the side for Shreyas Iyer, who was left out due to back spasm. He added unbeaten 228-run stand for the fourth wicket with Virat Kohli as the duo powered India to 356 for two in 50 overs.
Pakistan bundled out for 128 as the men in blue registered a 228-run win.
- India vs New Zealand Live Score, World Cup 2023 Semifinal: Toss updates, prediction XI; when and where to watch
- IND vs NZ: New Zealand win/loss record in ODI World Cup semifinal, most runs, wickets, stats
- IND vs NZ, ICC World Cup 2023 semifinal: Wankhede Stadium pitch report, conditions, toss factor; stats, records in ODIs
- IND vs NZ: India overall record in ODI World Cup semifinals; full list of results, stats, trivia
- IND vs NZ, ICC World Cup 2023 semifinal: What happens if match is abandoned? Reserve Day rules explained