Grappling with injuries to a number of players, New Zealand on Monday added leg spinner Ish Sodhi and pacer Blair Tickner to its squad ahead of the third ODI against India.
New Zealand has already sealed the three-match series, following victories in the first two matches Hamilton and Auckland.
Both Sodhi and Tickner were part of the New Zealand A squad which drew the second unofficial Test against India A in Lincoin. They did not take part in the fourth and final day’s proceedings on Monday.
The Black Caps have a number of players who are recovering from injuries.
Tim Southee (stomach bug), Mitchell Santner (stomach bug) and Scott Kuggeleijn (viral fever) are hoping to recover in time for the third ODI.
Skipper Kane Williamson, recovering from a left shoulder injury, will undergo a fitness test on Monday afternoon.
- Asian Games 2023, Volleyball LIVE Updates: Indian men take on South Korea
- India vs China, Asian Games 2023: Sunil Chhetri sets another Indian football record
- Poland appoints Probierz as new coach after parting ways with Fernando Santos
- Asian Games 2023 Live Score and Updates, September 20: Indians in action in rowing, pentathlon; Volleyball men’s team vs South Korea
- Antim Panghal beats reigning World Champion Parrish in World Championships