New Zealand won the T20I series against the West Indies 2-0 as the third and final fixture was rained off on Monday.
At Mount Maunganui, only 2.2 overs could be bowled before heavy rains forced the players to head to the dressing room. Put in to bat, West Indies scored 25-1.
New Zealand won the first T20I by five wickets and the second by 72 runs. Lockie Ferguson was named man of the series after taking five for 21 in the opening fixture. He also scalped one wickets apiece in the last two pictures.
The first Test begins in Hamilton on Thursday.
- Asian Games 2023, September 23 HIGHLIGHTS: India men’s, women’s teams reach Round 16 in table tennis; Sailing results today - Hangzhou 2022 updates
- Asian Games 2023, September 25 LIVE updates: India wins maiden cricket gold; Indian men’s team clinches record-breaking gold in 10m air rifle
- Asian Games 2023, Highlights: Indian women’s team beats Sri Lanka by 19 runs, wins country’s maiden cricket gold
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 25 LIVE - India 6th after women’s cricket team secures 2nd gold medal
- Asian Games 2023: India women’s team clinches gold, beats Sri Lanka by 19 runs