Cheteshwar Pujara, who is coming off a rich vein of form in English domestic cricket, engaged in a Twitter question and answer session on Wednesday and answered a range of questions, ranging from his favourite memory on the cricket field to his plans for the future.
The 34-year-old also responded to former India opener Aakash Chopra and all-rounder Irfan Pathan.
On Tuesday, Pujara scored his third hundred for Sussex in the Royal London One-Day Cup to become the second batter to cross 500 runs this season in the 50-over competition. He is also off a sensational red-ball stint in the County Championship Division Two, where he was the second leading run-scorer with 1094 runs in 13 innings.
- San Diego Open: Vekic, Yastremska advance to second round
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave
- Brigadier Harcharan Singh honoured with Sportstar Hero Unsung Champion award at ‘Focus Punjab’ Sports Conclave
- WPL 2024: Struggling UP Warriorz eyes comeback against dominant Mumbai Indians
- Bopanna-Ebden, Yuki-Haase pairs advance, Nagal exits from Dubai Tennis C’ship