Australia’s star batter Steve Smith was seen bleeding by his knee during the ODI World Cup league match against Pakistan at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru on Friday.
The incident happened during the 14th over of the second innings when Smith, fielding at point, dived to grab the ball. However, his knee got stuck at the ground.
Immediately, his knee began to bleed, and Smith looked in a bit of pain as well.
However, the injury didn’t seem to be serious for the Australian batter as he was seen fielding in the subsequent overs, despite still having blood stains on his trousers around the knee area.
- Odisha FC vs Mohun Bagan LIVE Score, OFC 0-0 MBSG, ISL 2023-24: Sadiku misses a big chance for Super Giant
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test Day 2: England spinners Bashir, Hartley pile pressure on India
- India vs England 4th Test Day 2 Highlights: IND 219/7, trails by 134; Jurel, Kuldeep at crease after ENG spinners dominate
- PKL 10: Jaipur Pink Panthers eyes title defence, with Pro Kabaddi League knockouts starting February 26
- BWF Para Badminton World Championships 2024: Bhagat, Yathiraj, Nagar reach finals