England is sweating on the fitness of pacer Mark Wood ahead of the 2022 T20 World Cup semifinal against India in Adelaide on Thursday. According to a report in The Telegraph, Wood pulled up stiff at training on Tuesday.
Wood has taken nine wickets at 7.71 since the tournament began. If he were to miss the game, Chris Jordan could feature in the Playing XI. Wood has been the fastest bowler on display, clocking an average speed of 92mph. The semifinal will be played on a used wicket.
Meanwhile, Dawid Malan is set to miss the clash due to a groin injury. Phil Salt is his likely replacement.
- Brazil vs Bolivia LIVE Score, FIFA World Cup qualifiers updates: Neymar scores, tops Pele’s 77 international goal record; BRA 4-0 BOL after 65 minutes
- US Open 2023 Men’s Semifinals, Live Updates: Medvedev leads Alcaraz 7-6(3), 6-1, 3-6, 3-2
- ENG vs NZ, 1st ODI Highlights: New Zealand wins by eight wickets
- US Open 2023, Day 13 Order of Play: Gauff faces Sabalenka in women’s final, Pegula-Krajicek eye mixed doubles crown
- US Open 2023: Carlos Alcaraz vs Daniil Medvedev, Semifinal Preview, Head-to-head record, live streaming info