S. Ravi retained his place in the ’Elite Panel’ while C. Shamshuddin has been elevated to ’Emerging Panel’ in the ICC Selection Panel of Umpires for the coming season.
According to bcci.tv , Ravi has been retained by the ICC Selection Panel of Umpires owing to his impressive track record.
Since making his debut as an official in a T20I between India and England in October 2011, Ravi has officiated in 11 Test matches, 26 ODIs and 18 T20Is.
Late last year, Ravi officiated in the first day-night Test along with England’s Richard Illingworth between Australia and New Zealand at Adelaide Oval.
The 46-year-old Shamshuddin has been elevated to ICC’s ODI Emerging Panel. He has already officiated in seven ODIs and 10 T20I matches. Shamshuddin was selected to officiate in ICC events including the ICC Under-19 World Cup.
- Full list of highest T20I totals successfully chased against India: Australia sets new record in Guwahati
- IND vs AUS: Deepak Chahar added to India’s squad for T20I series against Australia
- PCB waives off 50 per cent match fee fine imposed on Azam Khan for displaying Palestine flag
- IND vs AUS: Maxwell concedes 30 runs off last over as India scores mammoth 222 against Australia in 3rd T20I
- Ruturaj Gaikwad smashes maiden international century; becomes first Indian to score T20I hundred against Australia