Delhi Capitals skipper Meg Lanning won the Orange Cap in the inaugural edition of the WPL 2023.
The Delhi Capitals batter scored 345 runs in nine matches she played at an average of 49.28. Her strike rate was absolutely amazing as the Australian cricketer scored at a strike-rate of 139.11.
Lanning hit a couple of half-centuries (72 vs RCB & 70 vs UPW) and led the charge from the front. In the final against Mumbai Indians, the Delhi skipper scored a 29-ball 35 and was the top-scorer for her side.
Following Lanning is Mumbai Indian’s Natalie Sciver-Brunt stood second in the batting list and is followed by UP Warriorz’s Tahlia McGrath, Mumbai Indians’ Harmanpreet Kaur and Hayley Matthews.
Latest on Sportstar
- Karim Benzema’s top moments at Real Madrid: Ballon d’Or win, 2011 El Clasico goal, hat-trick vs PSG and more
- From Benzema to Hazard: Six players leaving Real Madrid at the end of 2022-23 season
- Asian U20 Athletics Championship: Heena Mallick, Bharatpreet Singh win gold; Antima Pal bags bronze in 5,000m event
- WTC Final 2023, India vs Australia: All You Need To Know, Playing Conditions, squad, live streaming info
- Karim Benzema to leave Real Madrid, to play last match against Athletic Bilbao on Sunday