Ajax has confirmed the signing of Antony from Sao Paulo in a €21.75million deal.
The 19-year-old, who has agreed a five-year contract with the Eredivisie champion, will move on July 1.
"We will have to be patient for a few more months before Antony can start here, but with him, we are getting a creative player who can play in every position up front," director of football Marc Overmars said via Ajax's website.
"It's already been established that some of our players will be leaving this summer. We need to plan for that, so it's great that we've been able to finalise this transfer."
The signing of Antony – a Brazil Under-23 international - comes after Hakim Ziyech agreed to join Chelsea at the end of the season in a deal that could be worth €44m.
- Neeraj Chopra a finalist for Men’s World Athlete of the Year Award 2023
- Napoli fires coach Rudi Garcia after third loss of Serie A campaign and rehires Walter Mazzarri
- ODI Rankings: Keshav Maharaj replaces Siraj as No.1 bowler, Virat Kohli fourth among batters
- Liverpool’s Diaz meets father first time since latter’s kidnapping
- IND vs NZ, ICC World Cup semifinal: Fortune favours the brave, says India captain Rohit Sharma