Ernesto Valverde is facing a big week at Barcelona.
Valverde is under pressure early in the season after Barca slumped to a 2-0 loss at Granada to be left with just seven points from its opening five games of the La Liga season.
Now, the next week is shaping as crucial for Valverde.
BARCELONA PLAYERS LOSING CONFIDENCE IN VALVERDE
Several Barcelona players have started to lose confidence in Valverde , according to ESPN.
With seven points from five league games, Barcelona has made its worst start to a season since 1994-95.
Monday's cover of Sport says Valverde needs an urgent reaction, with his side hosting Villarreal on Tuesday and visiting Getafe four days later.
- Barcelona is keeping an eye on Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz . Barca's sporting director Eric Abidal was present as Fabian scored in Napoli's 4-1 win over Lecce on Saturday, according to Calciomercato.
- AC Milan wants to strengthen at right-back and is considering Tottenham defender Serge Aurier , according to Sportmediaset, amid suggestions Andrea Conti is struggling to impress.
- Jose Mourinho has had chances to return to management and the former Real Madrid and Manchester United boss apparently turned down a surprise opportunity last year. Fichajes reports Boca Juniors tried to convince Mourinho to take over, but the Portuguese tactician said he was not yet ready to leave Europe.
- Everton has made a slow start to the Premier League season and is assessing ways to strengthen its attack. The Daily Express reports it is interested in signing Yussuf Poulsen from RB Leipzig. The Denmark international scored 15 Bundesliga goals last season.
- WPL 2024: Sajana smashes last ball six as Mumbai Indians seals dramatic opener vs Delhi Capitals
- MI vs DC Highlights, WPL 2024: Last-ball six from Sajana clinches thriller for Mumbai Indians
- Dubai Championships 2024: Qualifier Kalinskaya upsets World No. 1 Swiatek, faces Paolini in final
- ISL 2023-24: Bipin grabs brace as Mumbai City cruises to win against Chennaiyin
- Manchester United to play Arsenal in one of FIFA World Cup 2026 venues during pre-season