Bengaluru FC has drawn Bhutanese team Transport United FC in its two-legged AFC Cup South Asian Zone Preliminary Round Qualifier.
The first leg will be played in Thimpu on January 23 and the second at the Sree Kanteerava Stadium on January 30. BFC's away game against Chennaiyin FC in the ISL, originally slated for January 30, will now be rescheduled.
- Hockey India: Statements by outgoing officials claiming divisions within the organization are not correct
- Treesa Jolly and Gayatri Gopi Chand - Double(s) delight for Indian badminton
- NBA roundup: Cavs’ Max Strus hits half-court winner at buzzer
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore looks to maintain win-streak as it faces Delhi Capitals