Antoine Griezmann has rebuffed Barcelona's advances and announced he will remain at Atletico Madrid beyond the World Cup.
The 27-year-old France star ended months of speculation by confirming on Thursday his decision to remain with the club he joined from Real Sociedad in 2014.
Griezmann looked likely to be swayed by ongoing interest from Barca, with the La Liga champions' president Josep Maria Bartomeu in May revealing he had spoken with the player's agent.
Lionel Messi also voiced public support for the move, but the two-goal hero of Atleti's Europa League final win over Marseille insists he is going nowhere.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Padikkal powers Karnataka to 7 wicket win over Bihar ; TN, Mumbai, Saurashtra, Bengal register wins
- Indian sports news wrap, November 29
- New skipper Masood wants Pakistan to ‘change history’ on Australia tour
- Champions League 2023: Early qualification delights Atletico coach Simeone
- BCCI extends contract of India head coach Rahul Dravid and support staff