Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford could miss Saturday's Premier League match against West Ham United due to a shoulder injury, manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said.
The England international was substituted in the second half of United's 3-1 defeat by Paris St Germain in the Champions League on Wednesday.
“It's just niggling him, that shoulder injury,” Solskjaer told BT Sport. “Let's see how quickly he can recover. Let's hope he can be ready for the West Ham game. But we don't know.”
Rashford sat out England's Nations League games last month after initially injuring the shoulder against Everton.
United is ninth in the Premier League, five points behind leader Tottenham Hotspur but with a game in hand.
- Bahrain Grand Prix: F1 champion Verstappen of Red Bull on pole for season-opener
- Ranji Trophy semifinal: Chandrakant Pandit eyes victory against former side as Vidarbha, Madhya Pradesh face off
- German Open 2024: Jolly-Gayatri bow out of quarterfinals, lose to Chinese pair of Jing-Min
- Mohun Bagan vs Jamshedpur FC highlights, MBSG 3-0 JFC, ISL 2023-24: Sadiku, Cummings, Petratos goals guide Mariners to comfortable win
- ISL 2023-24: Mohun Bagan Super Giant cruises to win against Jamshedpur FC