Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone admits he is considering his future after his side's Champions League loss to Real Madrid.
Simeone's men were beaten by their city rivals in the European decider for the second time in three years, suffering a 5-3 penalty shoot-out loss in Milan on Saturday.
The Argentinian has been linked with numerous clubs, while publicly expressing his desire to one day coach Serie A outfit Inter.
Speaking after Atletico's loss, which came following a 1-1 draw through extra time, Simeone said he would take time to think about his future.
"It's a moment for me to think about things," he said.
Simeone added: "I'm thinking about thinking, nothing more than that.
"I answer what I feel. It's logical after a defeat like today.
"I am proud of my players, who have made an extraordinary effort in a tough Champions League."
- Siddarth Kaul: Winning in white-ball cricket but missing out in red ball doesn’t discredit the players’ skills
- I-League: Sreenidi Deccan takes on Mohammedan Sporting Club in potential title decider
- Hockey India: Statements by outgoing officials claiming divisions within the organisation are not correct
- Treesa Jolly and Gayatri Gopi Chand - Double(s) delight for Indian badminton
- NBA roundup: Cavs’ Max Strus hits half-court winner at buzzer