Chelsea captain John Terry has not travelled with his team-mates for Tuesday's Champions League last-16 first leg against Paris Saint-Germain due to injury.
Terry limped off during the first half of Saturday's 5-1 win against Newcastle United in the Premier League, having landed awkwardly in a challenge with Aleksandar Mitrovic.
The former England international trained at Cobham on Monday, prompting suggestions he could play a part at the Parc des Princes. However, Chelsea later confirmed Terry had been left behind due to "a minor problem with his hamstring and ligament".
Brazilian playmaker Oscar will make the trip, despite missing the win over Newcastle with a calf injury.
Defender Matt Miazga has travelled to Paris, although Terry's place in the back four will likely be taken by Branislav Ivanovic alongside Gary Cahill. Fellow January arrival Alexandre Pato is not yet fit enough to challenge for a place in Guus Hiddink's side and will remain in London.
Hiddink will hope Terry can shake off his injury over the coming days ahead of Sunday's FA Cup fifth-round clash with Manchester City at Stamford Bridge.
Last week Chelsea saw centre-back Kurt Zouma ruled out for the season due to a knee ligament injury.
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 30 - LIVE - Sarabjot/ Divya qualify for 10m Air Pistol Mixed Team gold medal match, IND stands 4th with 33 medals
- Bundesliga: Uneven Dortmund holds on with 10 men to beat Hoffenheim 3-1
- Athletics, Asian Games 2023 LIVE Score September 30: Sreeshankar, Aldrin advance to long jump final; Yarraji through to women’s 100m hurdles final - Hangzhou 2022 updates
- Asian Games 2023, September 30, Live Updates from Hangzhou 2022: Sarabjot/ Divya qualify for gold medal match in 10m pistol mixed team; Sreesankar, Aldrin, Yarraji, Nithya through to final
- India vs England LIVE Streaming info, World Cup 2023 warm-ups: When and where to watch IND vs ENG practice match today?