Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi have each recovered from coronavirus and returned negative tests, Juventus has confirmed.
Rugani was among the first wave of high-profile confirmed cases in Serie A when he tested positive for COVID-19 last month.
Matuidi followed as Juve's second case, although neither player developed symptoms.
A month on, the duo has each returned two negative tests.
The Bianconeri's statement read: "The players have, therefore, recovered and are no longer subjected to the home isolation regime."
The duo has not missed any action as Serie A has been suspended amid the pandemic.
The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) is looking to resume the season in the coming months, however.
FIGC president Gabriele Gravina has praised Juve for its apparent stance against being awarded the Scudetto as it tops the table at the time of the pause in play.
Maurizio Sarri's men are a point clear of second-placed Lazio with 12 matches remaining.
- West Indies squad for England ODIs: Holder, Pooran out; Uncapped Rutherford, Forde included
- Tamil Nadu’s Mareeswaran hopes to realise Olympic dreams through Senior Nationals Hockey tournament
- Hardik Singh ‘amazed and honoured’ after FIH Player of the Year Award 2023 nomination
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023-24: Maharashtra aims to secure spot in knockouts after last season final loss
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023-24: Full schedule, teams, squads, date, venues