Philippe Coutinho insisted he is happy at Liverpool, despite speculation of a move to La Liga leader Barcelona.
Barcelona tried to lure Coutinho to Camp Nou in an effort to replace Neymar before the transfer window closed but Liverpool refused to sell the Brazil international.
Read: Suarez backs Barca pursuit of Coutinho
Coutinho attempted to force through a move without success, though Barca is reportedly set to reignite its interest during the January window.
However, the 25-year-old said is happy playing in the Premier League at Liverpool.
"I'm playing in one of the biggest leagues in the world," said Coutinho, who has scored four goals in all competitions for Jurgen Klopp's side.
"I'm always happy. But now it's important to concentrate on the national team.
"At the moment I am very happy with my life."
Coutinho is set to return to action when Brazil faces England in an international friendly at Wembley on Tuesday.
The attacker has not featured for club or country since October 22 due to a muscle problem.
Latest on Sportstar
- Real Valladolid relegated from La Liga after Getafe draw
- FIH Pro League: India beats Great Britain on penalty shootout
- WATCH WTC final 2023 Preview - Australia vs India key match-ups, ICC World Test Championship Final
- Defending champion Sindhu, in-form Prannoy eye good show in Singapore Open
- NBA Finals: 3 takeaways from Game 2 as Miami Heat levels series