Cristiano Ronaldo's Portugal hiatus has come to an end after he was included in a 25-man squad for Euro 2020 qualifiers against Ukraine and Serbia.
Ronaldo, 34, has not played for his country since its disappointing World Cup campaign which saw it eliminated by Uruguay in the last 16.
The Juventus forward was allowed to miss the international get-together in September, and that extended to matches in October and November, as he settled into life at his new club.
Portugal did not suffer without him, however, going undefeated as it recorded three wins in six matches, qualifying for the Nations League Finals in the process.
But, with Euro 2020 qualifying set to start, Ronaldo is back involved with the national team.
Coach Fernando Santos has also selected two uncapped forwards in Benfica teenager Joao Felix and Brazilian-born Dyego Sousa, who plays for Sporting Braga.
After a home game against Ukraine at Lisbon's Estadio da Luz on March 22, Portugal is back in action at the same venue three days later when it takes on Serbia.
- IND-W vs ENG -W Live Score: India v England 3rd women’s T20 preview, streaming info; Toss at 6:30 PM
- IND vs SA Live Score, 1st T20I updates: India Captain Suryakumar Yadav eyes another series win v South Africa
- Guwahati Masters: Ashwini-Tanisha pair beats Taipei duo to win Super 100 title
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: After domestic career rejuvenation at Kerala, Shreyas Gopal hopes for IPL resurgence
- Next Gen: Raksha Kandasamy, smashing her way to the top