Huddersfield Town has recruited Danny Cowley from Lincoln City to become its new manager.
The former Braintree Town boss moves up to the Championship after guiding Lincoln to promotion from League Two last term, having led the side back into the Football League in 2017.
Cowley, 40, will be assisted by brother Nicky and he replaces Jan Siewert following the German's dismissal three matches into the new season.
Sheffield Wednesday, which reportedly considered Cowley before appointing Garry Monk as manager, is the Terriers' opponents at John Smith's Stadium on Sunday.
- WPL 2024: Form and captaincy of Mandhana has helped RCB ooze confidence, says Devine
- WPL 2024: Dominant Delhi Capitals hands Gujarat Giants fourth straight loss
- Gujarat Giants’ Sayali Satghare becomes first-ever concussion substitute in WPL history
- Premier League 2023-24: Foden brace helps Man City win Manchester Derby 3-1 over United after dream comeback
- Women’s Super League: Title-chasing Arsenal beats Tottenham 1-0 as Alessia Russo scores