Manchester United star Romelu Lukaku is a "great striker" who will keep delivering, his team-mate Eric Bailly has said.
Lukaku, 24, made a flying start to life at United with 11 goals in his first 10 appearances for the club after joining from Everton for GBP 75 million. But he has failed to net in United's past five outings, leading to some criticism.
Read: Lukaku 'untouchable', Mourinho tells United fans
Ahead of his side's clash against Benfica in the Champions League on Tuesday, Bailly was full of praise for the Belgium striker.
VIDEO: Bailly pleased to be playing with Lukaku
"Romelu is a great striker. I have played against him but now I'm lucky to play with him," he said. "He is very important for us and everybody see how everything's going up for him. I hope he can keep scoring goals and helping us out."
United is one of five English clubs atop its Champions League group at the halfway mark. Bailly said: "The Premier League is one of the best leagues with many good teams and we are getting good results. But we must focus on ourselves and keep going. We are playing well and winning many games."
Latest on Sportstar
- Indian sports news wrap, June 4
- Spanish Grand Prix, Formula 1 Live updates: Verstappen leads Hamilton; Russell catching up with Perez
- Bangladesh calls up uncapped duo for Afghanistan Test
- French Open pair Kato, Sutjiadi disqualified after ballgirl hit
- Gundogan is HIM: Man City midfielder stakes claim to be best signing of Guardiola era