Winger Nathan Dyer, who won the title on loan at Leicester City last season , has signed a new four-year contract with Swansea City, keeping him at the Welsh side till 2020, the Premier League club said on Wednesday.
The 28-year-old, who has scored 31 goals in 271 appearances since joining Swansea in 2009, is back at the Liberty Stadium following a loan spell with Leicester where he made only 12 league appearances but left the club with a Premier League winners' medal.
“Winger Nathan Dyer has pledged his future to Swansea City by signing a new four-year contract. Dyer has penned a new deal which sees him commit to the club until June 2020, which takes his service to the club beyond a decade,” the club said.
Attacking midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson has also recently committed his long-term future to Swansea.
Swansea begin its league campaign with a trip to Turf Moor to face Burnley on Aug. 13.
- WPL 2024: Form and captaincy of Mandhana has helped RCB ooze confidence, says Devine
- WPL 2024: Dominant Delhi Capitals hands Gujarat Giants fourth straight loss
- Gujarat Giants’ Sayali Satghare becomes first-ever concussion substitute in WPL history
- Premier League 2023-24: Foden brace helps Man City win Manchester Derby 3-1 over United after dream comeback
- Women’s Super League: Title-chasing Arsenal beats Tottenham 1-0 as Alessia Russo scores