Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan was named the Premier League's Player of the Month for February, becoming the first player from the club to receive the award in consecutive months.
Gundogan beat team mate Joao Cancelo, Fulham's Joachim Andersen, Leicester City's Harvey Barnes, Manchester United's Bruno Fernandes, West Ham United's Jesse Lingard, Wolverhampton Wanderers' Ruben Neves and Leeds United's Raphinha to the award.
Gundogan scored four goals and provided one assist in five appearances as Pep Guardiola's side won each of their six league games to continue their march towards the Premier League title.
"I am very proud to win this award again – but I am most proud of being part of this amazing team," Gundogan, 30, said.
"Hopefully we can continue like this because, ultimately, winning trophies is what matters. I know all the squad want that to happen and we will try our best from now until the end of the season."
Along with Gundagon, manager Guardiola was named the Manager of the Month for February, as he continues to marshall his troops towards winning titles, both domestically and continentally, this season.
City are top of the league with 68 points after 29 games and visit 18th-placed Fulham on Saturday.
- WATCH: Bangladesh’s Mushfiqur Rahim out handling the ball in second Test against New Zealand
- Bangladesh vs New Zealand LIVE Score updates, 2nd Test Day 1: Latest scorecard, match streaming info
- NBA: LeBron James leads Lakers to In-Season Tournament semifinals with win over Suns
- Du Plessis hints at return to international cricket ahead of T20 World Cup
- Men’s Volleyball Club World C’ship 2023: All you need to know, preview, schedule, live streaming info