The stadium of English Premier League club Leeds was evacuated because of a security threat that led to the arrest of a man on Friday.
Elland Road, its offices and the club shop were closed as police carried out checks after Leeds received a threat via social media.
West Yorkshire Police said a 20-year-old man was arrested in connection with the incident. The force said earlier that officers attended Elland Road “following reports of a security threat to the premises.”
The Premier League is on hold this week because of international matches.
Leeds’ next game is at Arsenal on April 1.
- Punjab’s sports policy unparalleled in the country, says Sports Minister Gurmeet Singh Meet Hayer
- San Diego Open: Vekic, Yastremska advance to second round
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave
- Brigadier Harcharan Singh honoured with Sportstar Hero Unsung Champion award at ‘Focus Punjab’ Sports Conclave
- WPL 2024: Struggling UP Warriorz eyes comeback against dominant Mumbai Indians