Liverpool chalked up a Premier League landmark against Newcastle United with its second goal in Saturday's encounter at Anfield.
Sadio Mane tapped in his second of the match to make it 2-1 after a Martin Dubravka error shortly before the break on Merseyside.
It marked the 100th goal Liverpool has scored against Newcastle in the Premier League, becoming just the third team to rack up a century of strikes against a single opponent in the competition.
Arsenal (107) and Manchester United (100) both achieved the feat against Everton, meaning Liverpool is the first side to reach the milestone number against a team that has not been ever present in the Premier League.
Newcastle has not won a top-flight fixture against Liverpool at Anfield since April 16, 1994 and were needing a turnaround to alter that fact.
- ODI World Cup 2023 top wicket-takers after PAK vs BAN: Zampa leads, Shaheen goes second with 3 wickets against Bangladesh
- IND vs SL, ICC World Cup: India hits the nets at Wankhede in the shadow of Sachin Tendulkar
- Pakistan vs Bangladesh Live Score, World Cup 2023: Afridi, Wasim take three each as BAN bowled out for 204
- FIDE Grand Swiss: Vidit crushes Niemann to join pack of leaders
- Ballon d’Or: Full list of men’s award winners from 1956 to 2023