Out-of-favour West Ham striker Jordan Hugill will spend the season on loan with hometown club Middlesbrough.
The 26-year-old has struggled to establish himself at the Hammers since joining from Preston North End in January.
ALSO READ: Wolverhampton Wanderers signs Adama Traore
David Moyes afforded the former non-league player just three Premier League appearances and an influx of new signings under Manuel Pellegrini has made him surplus to requirements.
Hugill will hope a stint in the second tier prompts a return to the form that saw him net 10 goals in all competitions in the first half of last season.
Boro sits top of the Championship after a 3-0 win over Sheffield United on Tuesday took its tally to four points from two games.
- NBA roundup: Cavs’ Max Strus hits half-court winner at buzzer
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore looks to maintain win-streak as it faces Delhi Capitals
- Brigadier Harcharan Singh honoured with Sportstar Hero Unsung Champion award at ‘Focus Punjab’ Sports Conclave
- Punjab’s sports policy unparalleled in the country, says Sports Minister Gurmeet Singh Meet Hayer