Ever Banega will leave Sevilla to join Al Shabab at the end of the season, the Saudi Arabian side has confirmed.
Banega, 31, is currently in his second spell at Sevilla, the club he had initially joined from Valencia in 2014 before leaving for Inter in 2016.
However, the midfielder spent just one season at San Siro before returning to the Andalusian club, where he remains a regular having started 19 La Liga matches so far this season
The Argentine is out of contract in June, though, and Al Shabab has now confirmed Banega has agreed to a three-year deal.
The six-time Saudi champion Al Shabab finished fifth in the Pro League in 2018-19.
- New Zealand’s Wagner retires from international cricket
- Paralympics chief hopes for full stadiums and extensive TV coverage in Paris
- Canada, Russia file appeals against re-ranking of 2022 Winter Olympic team result
- Biennial FIFA series of friendly games to launch in March
- Horner fate set to be decided before Bahrain GP