Indian Super League (ISL) franchise FC Goa played out a goalless draw with Brazilian club Boavista SC in a friendly football match.
The game was played at the Centro de Futebol Zico, the academy of FC Goa’s head coach Zico, here on Thursday, according to a release.
It was FC Goa’s second pre-ISL practice match in Brazil where it is currently training.
It was beaten by Bangu Atletico Clube in the first practice game.
It will take on Rio Branco AC on September 18 in its third friendly match.
The team will return to India on September 25 ahead of their opening match on October 4, in the third edition of the tournament.
- WPL 2024: Struggling UP Warriorz eyes comeback against dominant Mumbai Indians
- WPL 2024: Mandhana, Renuka star as RCB beats Gujarat Giants by eight wickets
- Happy we could play to the merit of the ball: Deshpande after scripting history with Kotian in Ranji Trophy quarterfinal
- Shreyas Iyer included in Mumbai squad for Ranji Trophy semifinal
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Kotian, Deshpande script record-breaking feat against Baroda as Mumbai enters semis