Thomas Muller brought up an impressive landmark during Bayern Munich's Klassiker showdown with Borussia Dortmund on Saturday.
Former Germany forward Muller set up Serge Gnabry to put the reigning Bundesliga champions 2-0 up at the Allianz Arena.
It was a 100th assist in Germany's top flight for the 30-year-old, who has set up more goals than any other player in the competition since Opta started collecting this data in 2004-05.
Muller's former Bayern team-mate Franck Ribery supplied 92, while Gonzalo Castro (67), Dortmund captain Marco Reus (62) and Max Kruse (60) complete the top five.
Robert Lewandowski continued his phenomenal record of scoring in every Bundesliga and Champions League game this season during the first half.
Latest on Sportstar
- WTC Final: Rahane stands at crossroads in his comeback Test
- Ravi Dahiya pulls out of from Bishkek Ranking Series after injury during warmup
- Mbappe targets Ligue 1 scoring record with PSG next season
- Sanjivani Jadhav finishes second in women’s 10,000m at Portland Track Festival
- WTC Final 2023: Cameron Green hopes to bring in Rohit Sharma’s calmness in title clash