Gareth Bale produced his most impressive performance since returning on loan to Tottenham Hotspur with two goals in his side's 4-0 win over Burnley in the Premier League on Sunday.
The Welshman continued his recent resurgence by marking only his third league start of the season with the opening goal after only two minutes, prodding in from close range.
He then set up Harry Kane for Tottenham's second after 15 minutes before Lucas Moura made it 3-0 before halftime.
Bale then claimed his second of the game with a clinical finish after 55 minutes as Tottenham returned to form in the league having lost five of its previous six games.
The impressive win left Tottenham in eighth spot with 39 points from 25 games and revived its hopes of finishing in the top four. Burnley is 15th with 28 points.
Latest on Sportstar
- FA Cup Final, Manchester United vs Manchester City Live updates: Lineups out; Streaming details
- Messi leaves PSG: FIFA World Cup winner thanks Ligue 1 side for ‘wonderful experience’
- FIH Pro League: India beats Great Britain on penalty shootout
- UWCL final LIVE score, Barcelona vs Wolfsburg updates: Lineups OUT, Putellas starts on bench; Kick-off at 7:30pm
- Klusener: India’s pacers make it one of the best teams in the world