I-League champion Chennai City FC, as part of its strategic tie up with uhlsport from Germany, organised a grassroots festival at the Yuva Bharathi International School in Coimbatore recently. The club also held an amateur football tournament in partnership with AGS Entertainment, the producers of the Blockbuster Tamil movie Bigil, starring Vijay.
Over 200 students in Yuva Bharathi International School from classes 7-9 participated in the one day event organised at their school football field. The festival was designed by the technical expertise of CCFC coaches and had various activities to keep the children engaged.
The club gave equipment to the school, which will be used in the regular football training program for all the school students and for the school team.
The positive response to the quality of uhlsports goods was also visible during the amateur football tournament the club organised in. Held in Chennai, the tournament had 300 participants and every team member was given a uhlsport bib.
The team aims to bring uhlsports and their goods to more amateur tournaments in Coimbatore and in various schools across Tamil Nadu and India in the coming months.
- IND vs ENG Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 4: IND 168/5, 24 runs to win; Gill, Jurel in control of run chase
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 4 Quarterfinal updates: MP beats Andhra by 4 runs; Karnataka makes comeback vs Vidarbha
- PKL 10: Patna Pirates defender Krishan Dhull gears up for playoff challenge against Dabang Delhi
- Nike to release Australia women’s goalkeeper jersey after backlash
- NBA roundup: Pacers snap Mavs’ 7-game win streak