BFC right winger Udanta Singh, who is recovering from a hamstring injury, is a doubtful starter for a crucial must-win AFC Cup final group game against Maziya FC of Maldives on Wednesday.
BFC is likely to miss the services of Udanta, who has been in peak form as he had netted three goals in I-League this season and a goal in the Federation Cup, where his side won the title.
The Manipuri also has been in good books of coach Albert Roca, for he has not only scored goals, but also created scoring opportunities for his teammates.
Bengaluru already has suffered a blow as captain Sunil Chhetri and Serbian striker Marjan Jugovic, are also doubtful to play on Wednesday, though they had hit the field for training.
While Chhetri had picked up a hamstring injury during Federation Cup, Jugovic endured a torn meniscus in training last month.
- Gujarat Giants’ Sayali Satghare becomes first-ever concussion substitute in WPL history
- WPL 2024: Dominant Delhi Capitals hands Gujarat Giants fourth straight loss
- Premier League 2023-24: Foden brace helps Man City win Manchester Derby 3-1 over United after dream comeback
- Women’s Super League: Title-chasing Arsenal beats Tottenham 1-0 as Alessia Russo scores
- Delhi Open: Geoffrey Blancaneaux claims second challenger title after commanding win over Wong in final